Thursday 13 September 2012

Special for those who work in Education

I just wanted to share this with friends who also work in education ... it seems that the themes of "diversity" and "unity" really are world-wide themes in education.

I just happened to stumble across this exhibit in a mall in Dubai this morning - and the work was absolutely beautiful. All done by elementary school kids - and if you look hard you'll find the Canadian flag in a couple of them!  I also though the perspective of the globe was very interesting.






3 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! Hard to believe they're in elementary school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool - I think I may share these - the perspective on the globe is so very cool, and you would have noticed those, being the teacher that you are!

    ReplyDelete