Tuesday 11 September 2012

An afternoon and evening in the desert

Well I have just come back from the most amazing few hours out in the desert BUT... my camera battery died after just one photo!!!  :-(

So rather than tell you now all about my experiences dune bashing, dune boarding and camel riding, I think I'll wait and hopefully be able to tell you the stories and show you the pictures at the same time.  I had an excellent, excellent time and I'm thinking that I will do it again when I return to Dubai - and that way I'll have some photos for you (and me!) as well.

And now tonight I'm going to figure out where the battery level indicator is on this new camera!

2 comments:

  1. Dune bashing? I'm curious about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair trying to get more information out of me yet. As I said, I'm hoping to do a similar type excursion again when I come back to Dubai so I'll tell you all about it then.

    ReplyDelete