Saturday 2 October 2021

Pandemic response - Weeks 80 and 81

The seasons are definitely changing - always hard to decide what to wear these days.  Cooler in the mornings for sure but when I set out in long pants and long-sleeved tops, by mid-afternoon I’m dying of heat.  And the days are getting shorter too…it’s dark when I get up in the morning now and the sun is setting just after 7:00pm so I’m much more aware of it being dark in the evenings now too.

Nothing much happening these weeks.  Mostly out and about, seeing some friends, doing a bit of shopping, and I worked a few days as well.  It was great to see all the kids and their families in the school community again!!






Can you find the bee?

I liked this mixture of flowers and vegetables all together in this garden.

This is a very Canadian petunia!










I don’t know - might something, or someone, be living under here?



Gardens within gardens…passed two walking today










It’s been a while since I’ve seen and posted any lost clothing.



It’s hard to see them all, but this bush has three different coloured flowers growing on it.


Not nearly as spectacular as a sunset in Bayfield, but we can get some lovely colours in the sky here in Toronto too.


Look who I found while out walking!





I’ve posted a few other art pieces for the Brain Project that I’ve seen around the city.  Here’s a few more - and I really liked this one (below):

Mural artist at work - I’ll have to come by again and see the finished artwork.

Seeing the mural artist when I was out and about this morning reminded me that a part of the city called Yorkville - an upscale shopping area - was having a ‘mural block party’ this weekend so I decided to head to it and have a look around.










A little music = some dancing in the street!














No comments:

Post a Comment