Tuesday 26 January 2021

After The Snow

Finally, almost at the end of January, we had our first good snowfall.  It wasn’t a huge amount of snow - I’d say 12 to 15 cms - but it was just enough to blanket everything beautifully.  And although I’m not a winter or snow lover I know that Canada is stereotypically known for our winters so I thought I’d put together a post specifically dedicated to this theme.

I went out immediately after it finished snowing but before people, cars and snowblowers changed the natural landscape.  Unfortunately still no sun though...once of these days (fingers crossed).

Out my front door, facing the lake - and out the back you can see the snow even made it onto my covered porch and right up to the door.


Not sure how much basketball will be played now


























Just like a good Canadian

No comments:

Post a Comment