Sunday 11 April 2021

Pandemic response - Week 56

This is definitely the week when I can say ‘spring has sprung’.  Most of the week with seasonable, and above average temperatures, combined with some rain on a few days, and the signs of spring are abundant.








How can you not love this front yard?

I found a new trail not too far from home, one I’ve never walked before.  A mixture of nature and an urban environment mixed together. 







I wonder if a little something might live in here?

Not a lot yet, but starting to see some green!



I love these purple decorations I spotted while walking

Here come the magnolia buds...from one day to the next



A newly built house in my neighbourhood - definitely a more modern touch.












A paperbark maple tree













I took a look inside some of the mausoleums at the cemetery and some of them contain gorgeous stained glass windows and other decorations






Just after the rain


Here come the leaves back on the hedges





Copper beech trees




Horse chestnut buds

Dawn redwood






One of the best ‘lost and founds’ I’ve seen - outside a local playground near my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment