Sunday 7 February 2021

Pandemic response - Week 46

Week 46 contained a bit of sunshine - finally - and I went on a couple of walks which I’m highlighting in a separate post.  Other than that my usual walks around the village...often meeting a friend when I’m out and we have a chat.  This was a nice week to watch the ice - as you can see in the photos there was some at the beginning of the week, then it all went away mid-week, and by the end of the week, with significantly colder temperatures, we now have the most we’ve had all winter so far.











A sunset tonight, and then right at the end...a jet trail!  With so little air traffic these days that’s not a common sight!



Now this is classic Canadian - a backyard ice rink!

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen any lost clothing!

Can’t believe it - a second sunset this week!  Not quite as dramatic as the first one but I’ll take it as it still means sunshine!




Down on the beach - looks a bit like being on the moon.

I don’t know if someone put this here, or if a storm was responsible, but someone is missing their phone.






It was a VERY COLD day today, and the forecast for next week looks like it’s going to be a cold week...but we had a sunset to end the week, so that’s nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment