Friday 2 November 2012

Last post for a little while

Hi everyone:

Just thought I'd let you know that my blog postings won't be nearly as frequent for the next little while.  Tomorrow I'm leaving Vietnam and heading for Australia, and when I'm in Australia there are going to be periods of time when I'm just hanging out with friends and not really doing anything worth posting about.  I will keep you updated about where I am and what I'm doing in Australia, and if ever I'm doing any travelling within Australia, or anywhere in countries nearby (Indonesia, New Zealand and the Solomon Islands are all places I'm thinking I might like to get to over the next few months), I will for sure be sharing via the blog.
And of course if I do any travelling on my way home (perhaps via Nepal and Tibet if I can make that happen) I'll do my best with blog postings then too.

So do check the blog every once and a while but don't be surprised if you don't see quite so much action on it.  And please do remember to pop me off an email every now and then --- I love to hear how you're all doing.

Thank you to everyone who has been checking the blog thus far and for the feedback you've given me about it.  I hope you've enjoyed it.  My travels have been amazing and I enjoy sharing them with you.

Cheers  ðŸ˜Š

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including us in your adventure and we look forward to your visit to Narooma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy a little genuine time off, sweetie - and you know that we'd like an address if you've got one!

    ReplyDelete